Some of the services we offer at Bushwhackas:
If you are looking for a Tree Surgeon in Sussex then our team at Bushwhackas can help. There are a wealth of options when it comes to rectifying the problems a poorly maintained tree presents. When carried out by a professional, this work can transform a tree’s appearance and health. When poorly implemented, this can have a profoundly negative impact. Not only on the tree’s health, but the aesthetics of how the tree looks can be ruined for years to come.
Our Services include:
- Pruning – This can transform the look of a tree that has not been maintained for a while.
- Thinning – this creates more light through a canopy, so that areas that have trees can enjoy a little more light.
- Crown reduction – We can cut back a tree canopy’s height and width. This can also have the effect of stimulating tree growth as well.
- Sectional felling – Controlled dismantling and takedown of a tree can sometimes be needed, when the tree reaches an unmanageable size, in an urban location for instance.
- Crown lifting – We can lift a tree’s crown, to raise the canopy by getting rid of low lying limbs.
- Tree planting – As well as offering this service, we can also consult with you on the tree types and what would work best in the location you have earmarked for the tree.
- Hedge Cutting – Hedges can easily get out of control. We can cut these back for you and bring your garden back to life.
- Conservation areas and areas with tree preservation orders – We regularly liaise with local authorities to ensure appropriate paperwork is taken care of.
- Stump Grinding – To grind out troublesome stumps to enable you to turf over or replant in the same area.
So if you require a Tree Surgeon in Sussex then please contact us here.